PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF CRACOW
Dr hab. Kazimierz MrówkaDr hab. Kazimierz Mrówka, Professor at Pedagogical University of Cracow. He graduated from Catholic University of Paris and Paris-Sorbonne University, PhD at Paris-Sorbonne University; he habilitated at Jagiellonian University of Cracow; researcher at Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, Pedagogical University of Cracow, the person in charge at Department of the Ancient and Medieval Philosophy.
He is the author of some books on the history of ancient thought:
- Heraclitus. Fragments, a new translation and commentary, Warsaw 2004.
- Parmenides. The path of truth, Warsaw 2012.
- In collaboration with Piotr Błaszczyk, Euclid. The Elements. Theory of proportion and similar figures, Cracow 2013.
He has published some other books:
- Bicycle. An Anthology of the Polish literature, Cracow 2010.
- A little Book about Traveling, Warsaw 2012.